Dedicated to fashionable librarians and other stuff

Monday, March 27, 2006

Porqué?

Why are people from the Philippines called Filipinos and not Philippinos?
Why is the local ATM machine programmed to speak with a British accent?
Why is the local catering lady so bitchy?
Why is Trivial Pursuit Book Lover’s edition so hard?
Why do I still not understand Tivo?
Why do my boobs drop a millimeter per day? Is it global warming?
Why is rice pudding an internationally favorite dessert of all countries?
Why don’t people drink more cold duck?
Why is it fun and gross to watch the rats on the El tracks?

Why is my name plate on my desk at home turned upside down?
Why do people like upside down cake?

Why is it so fun to play in the bathtub?
Why do I always think I have boogers hanging out of my nose while I’m teaching?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How in the hell DOES Tivo work?? Let me know if you ever find out...

3/29/2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why do you work so hard that you would ever have a reason to miss our Thursday night gathering at the watering hole? No makey sensey.

3/30/2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home