Dedicated to fashionable librarians and other stuff

Monday, February 13, 2006

Public Appearances

I'll be adding my Appearance Schedule soon (see Appearances listed under Links), but here's a snapshot of what's happening in the upcoming month (don't forget to mark your calendars):

Public Appearances 2006:
Librarian and Best-Selling Author of Blog Comments and Amazon Book Reviews

Wednesday, Feb 15, 2006 – Room 107. SOLD OUT
Saturday, Feb 18, 2006 - Party at N&M's house.
Sunday, Feb 19, 2006 - Reference Desk.
Wednesday, Feb 22, 2006 – My Office. To purchase tickets for this event, contact
Ticketmaster.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um, missy, I just wanted to make sure you weren't planning on making one of your notoriously brief appearances at Saturday's N/M party just because you'll be working the reference desk the next day. And no lame excuses about how much work you have to do because you clearly have plenty of time to maintain this crazy blog with apparently no grammatical errors whatsoever. (It's creepy.) So, anyway, no suchy. Not having.

-the other N

2/14/2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am thrilled that you now have your whereabouts firmly nailed down. I second "the other N" as she demands a long appearance at N/M's (egads, I just realized I now know three N's, how ever will I keep them straight?).

I loved the "pop in" yesterday. Sorry if I was not suitably attentive.

I'm online to ticketmaster as you read this, you clever, clever thing, you.

Plum

2/14/2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home