Dedicated to fashionable librarians and other stuff

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Sleazy Motels

The German checked into what I’m convinced is a sleaze bag motel in Texas. He said there was no light in the room, so he had to ask someone at the front desk for a lamp, and he had to put a deposit down for the TV REMOTE CONTROL! Hello? Granted, the man is as cheap as dirt, but there’s a difference between being cheap and being stupid. It’s probably attached to some hussy/pawn shop. Jesus. I better spray him down with Lysol when he returns.

I’ve been depressed for about a week now and can’t shake it. My friend broke up with her boyfriend, my other friend’s daughter has an eating disorder, I’m still haunted by sassy girl’s comments about my shitty skin, “Bareback Mountain” is not playing anywhere in the Central Wisconsin vicinity because god forbid we show anything gay (this is a hot movie by the way. I saw it in Chicago and it left me wishing I were a gay cowboy. I still fantasize about this), the survey I looked at today about the new web site included comments such as “what the fuck is this?” and “this page sucks wad!” I’m so glad I’ve spent a year of my life working on this project for these constructive comments. Arrrggh.

ANABLOG – word of the day from Urbandictionary.com

The old fashioned journal you wrote in with crushed tree pulp, binding, and maybe some kind of lock mechanism. For some reason people used to like writing opinions only they read. It is a fad past its prime but Borders still sells them for some reason.


"What is that odd rectangular shaped device you have in your lap that appears to be filled with blue lined 2 dimensional pieces of non-digital substance?"

"Oh this is just my anablog...I write it in to remember things and keep my private thoughts"

"I see, so how do you post it when you're done?"


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home