Dedicated to fashionable librarians and other stuff

Sunday, March 09, 2008

Trifecta of political hotties?

If Obama makes it all the way, I’m gonna say it’ll be a trifecta of decent looking world leaders for a change (at least in France, Russia and the States). I’d throw in Zapatero, but I think he’s too cartoonish looking. Medvedev, not bad for a Russian dude, plus his wife, Zvetlana, has got some big bogonzos on her – I’d guess a 40 DD. She’s got that Ruski nouveau riche look that’s so popular over there today. Obviously, Sarkozy has got the hottest wife hands down. Good ol’ Carla Bruni. She certainly stirs the socially elite circle tabloids, n’est pas? And Michelle’s not bad herself. So, I see a bit more fashion hipness approaching the political fore. And god knows it needs a facelift (remember Babs Bush – need I say more??).

My writing group posse and I are starting a t-shirt business. This has been in the works for some time, but we’re always looking for new ideas. If you have any, send them this way and we’ll consider. Here’s our start:

Boo Excellence!
Bring back abortions
Librarianship - it's really just fancy filing
Deus Ex Machina - The Literary Jihad
It's been a long time since you heard about monkey pox... too long.
Phyllis Christensen is a stupid whore! Pass it on.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ack! I totally posted a brilliant comment here a few hours ago. What the F happened?!!!!!!

3/11/2008

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll try to recreate my lost comment, but I fear the luster will be off it.

First, what was it that I suggested many months ago about selling t-shirts that you poo-pooed? Was it the shirts for sale or the use of a website for such? A search feature here would be nice. I think you used the phrase, "Good god, woman!" when you scolded me for my bad suggestion.

Here are my t-shirt ideas (mostly not my own):

Smoking is cool
Fashion is hard
Hillary fucks my butt too much

3/12/2008

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here's the one I came up with in college and never got around to making:

No means not with you.

Say, when we were doing the whole "worst song ever written" thing did we mention Journey's "Severed Ways?" Terrible, terrible song. -N

3/14/2008

 
Blogger Virtualsprite said...

Oh! I totally forgot to include one of the t-shirt slogans, and this was one of my favorites that you came up with..

ballet at gunpoint produced RESULTS

3/19/2008

 

Post a Comment

<< Home