Dedicated to fashionable librarians and other stuff

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

B.O.C.D.D. Called!

Woo Hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My man, CDD (creamy, dreamy and delicious) frickin' wins this cheesehead state. HOT DAMN!!!

Keep it rockin, baby. Keep it rockin.

Plus, I heard he was at our local YMCA working out this morning or yesterday morning. What the fuck, man?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I TOTALLY would have been there right next to him gittin' some elliptical if you know what I mean....SNAP!

In other news...

Um, here's a reference question I got today:


"Can you please tell me where I can find lots of pictures and images of beautiful things from many different cultures?"

I just sit and stare when I'm asked shit like this. It takes me like 5 minutes to even gather a response.

Fred dropped off a Nestle Crunch bar – bless you

That Cuban dude retired

My mother is a nervous nelly nutcase (the apple doesn't fall far from the tree).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home