Dedicated to fashionable librarians and other stuff

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Best excuses

Best excuse for getting out of work:

"A bird suffering from diarrhea, brought on by food poisoning, flew into my house through the chimney, swooped into my face causing a dental emergency that I had to seek permission from my probation officer to have treated."

Thanks to Mimilicious (most fashionable librarian - ever!!) for her "best excuse" for getting out of work.

This made me think today about other "best excuses" for all kinds of stuff - like best excuse for eating a cookie, buying shoes, cleaning pee, etc.

What's your "best excuse???"

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

< try to pick out the fake excuses from the actual excuses reported to me by my students >

I was late/missed class because...

I had to attend the opening of my garage door.

I changed all the locks on my doors and couldn't get out.

I smeared peanut butter on my nut sack and tried to get my dog to like it off. He bit me so hard, I passed out from loss of blood. I just woke up.

I've been so stressed out about missing so many classes that I couldn't make it to class today. Did I miss anything important?

My roommate didn't wake me up.

I was working on the 38th level in World of Warcraft and couldn't pull myself away from the video game.

It's hunting season.


--Fred

12/07/2007

 
Blogger BibFash said...

Garage door and PB covered nut sack are the fake ones?

Although, given the lame shit students come up with, I really wouldn't be surprised if these were true.

12/09/2007

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't there a nicer term for that part of the body than "nut sack?"
-N

12/10/2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home