Dedicated to fashionable librarians and other stuff

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Spring Trends

What’s in:

1) Coffin chic
2) Synthetically speaking – polyester (100%)
3) Good friends
4) Emerging infectious diseases
5) Beach worthy chic gems
6) Eco inspired accessories
7) Integrity
8) Ellen Page
9) Delicate ombres
10) The wedge, strappy sandal
11) LGBTGIFQIA or PODSOI
12) Wide fishnet stockings
13) Respect
14) Viking chic

What’s out:


1) Excellence – all shapes, forms and sizes
2) The Grecian sandal
3) The appearance of being interested
4) Smoking – not again!
5) Padded bras
6) Mendaciousness
7) Hairless pussy
8) Hairless animals
9) Politics
10) Firm tofu
11) Ebola
12) Reruns of Welcome Back Kotter
13) Distress
14) Gauze skirts that smell like Patchouli

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hip hip hooray for hairy pussy!!! -N

3/05/2008

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait, wait, wait! Just because hairless pussy is out does that mean we are to embrace full-blown hairy pussy? Just go native? There's some kind of tidy, spruce, trimmed, and manicured middle ground, right? Holy hell. You really should start posting pics.

I'm going to miss the appearance of being interested. I was so INTO that look. Sigh...

3/05/2008

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that Ellen Page is in because it makes me feel better that I have such a crush on her. Since the admiration for her is so universal, I don't feel quite so guilty that I long to make out with her -- everybody does apparently.

Source of guilt: not that I'm married, not that I'm heterosexual, but that she is 20 years old! She's too young!

Plum

3/06/2008

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say enough with the pussy middle ground! It's time to get back to why it's called a "bush" in the first place.

Or maybe not. I am going swimming this weekend....N

3/07/2008

 

Post a Comment

<< Home