Dedicated to fashionable librarians and other stuff

Monday, May 14, 2007

What's your love girl name?

If you were going to be on Flavor of Love Seaxon 3 (I added the x ‘cause it looks cooler and more hip-hop like), what would be your Flavor of Love Girl name? (thanks to PSM for the idea).

Here are some examples of names from previous seasons:
Applez
Bubblez
Like Dat
Peaches
Picasso
Pumkin (no "p")
Smokey
Sweetie

There's no question that "Like Dat" is the best most frickin' awesome love girl name of all time. Please cast your votes.

4 days

4 Comments:

Blogger pure_sugar_magic said...

You know, I was originally in favor of my love girl name being "Mo' Deets," as in "more details," but I've decided to change it to Umami, as in: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umami.

5/15/2007

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm thinking of something along the lines of "patches" or "muffy."-N

5/16/2007

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mine will be "Summer's Eve" for that fresh feeling.
Shatty Shat

5/16/2007

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Fine Fine Diamonds" would suit me best I think, but I agree with BF--"Like Dat" would kick "Fine Fine's" ass.

5/17/2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home