Dedicated to fashionable librarians and other stuff

Thursday, June 28, 2007

What I’m doing right now…

- Eating Jujyfruits (leaving the green and black ones for a later time when I’m really desperate)
- Baking a carrot cake
- Reading about the origins of the
Harvey Wallbanger (and wishing my name was Harvey Wallbanger or Brandy Alexander)
- Wondering why ANYONE in their right mind would ever eat a Goober sandwich (not actual Goobers on bread, but that vile peanut butter/grape-drink jelly striped shit in a jar)
- Checking out those controversial Brazilian yogurt ads
- Marveling at William Sledd’s sudden cyberfame from his “Ask a gay man” series on YouTube
- Contemplating wearing a Kaftan tomorrow for party
- Feeling my cramps – again
- Looking forward to Notorious Lors visiting me next week (Sunday to be exact!!!)
- Pretending the kitchen is clean
- Listening to the German snore with “Malcolm in the Middle” on in the background
- Thinking about all the sex references I heard today
- Reflecting on the smooth launch of the swift boat with the help of A & M (and the German of course)

- Wanting to direct a YouTube video with some of the peeps
- Considering PSM’s suggestion to write a trenchant critical commentary on Second Life or a feminist critique of lethal intimate partner violence as manifested in two recent high profile deaths. The former is more my bag.
- Digging Alan Alda still after all these years
- Wishing I could plunk on my bed and fall fast asleep, but must stay awake for that damn carrot cake (that rhymes!)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shit, I forgot my comment.

7/02/2007

 
Blogger BibFash said...

What the hell kind of lame ass comment is "Shit, I forgot my comment!!!" Man alive.

7/03/2007

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

An honest one?

7/03/2007

 
Blogger Virtualsprite said...

You know... you were whoring for comments not too long ago. :-)

Well... this is legit.

I advertised to the world (or at least my paltry sum of readers) that you rock. Check it out.

7/05/2007

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know what it was, I had just gotten done watching William Shedd make a cake on YouTube, and then I was thinking about your carrot cake and how I didn't get any, which bugs me because I like carrot cake, and then I started wondering when I was going to get my casserole dish back, and then I started to be glad you haven't made your YouTube video yet...that I know of...and then my mind just went blank.

7/06/2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home