Dedicated to fashionable librarians and other stuff

Sunday, September 02, 2007

Thinkin' 'Bout...

- My frickin’ overflowing closet of shit I’m trying to clean
- My dog’s heinous diarrhea squirting of 5 days and counting
- How overwhelmed I'm feeling about my dance teaching commitments I GOT MYSELF INTO this year
- How gross oatmeal is without anything on it
- How good those Coochie Hoochie drinks were at R & Ms house last night
- How disappointed I was to find out that our local Bin 6075 wine/beer locale attached to grocery store does not carry Jay-Z’s Armadale vodka.
- The amount of white rice that’s currently in our fridge
- What I’m going to write for my next writing group since I haven’t turned anything in since last February!

- The work work I have to do this semester (ugh)
- Calling Granny before she kills me and never speaks to me again (she’s already mad at me)
- Trans-gendered people, identity, categories, confusion, intersexion, etc.
- How much I miss Notorious Lors
- Getting out of dodge and heading to Chicago soon to hang with my posse and soak in some city shit before this country shit gets to me
- This controversial G-Spot amplification procedure done by some doc at the Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation Institute in Los Angeles (of course it’s LA).
- How I’ll incorporate this fall’s trend of plumage into my current wardrobe
- How I wish summer was just starting, and how I wish people would stop farting.


Best quote of the day:
"I've always felt that life itself, and this is no brilliant observation, is a tremendously tragic event, I mean a real mess. I do have a bleak, pessimistic view of life and man's fate, the human condition, but I do feel there are some extremely amusing oases in that morass."
Woody Allen being interviewed at the Venice Film Festival about his new film, "Cassandra's Dream."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home