Dedicated to fashionable librarians and other stuff

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Glass animals, matches and eating

I went to my friend H’s baby shower this weekend. I had a good time, but I was disappointed I didn’t win any games. I tried so hard on the last one, but I only got 4 out of 6 right. I really need to work on my percentages. I had to grade two game answer sheets and was way off.

The shower reminded me of my baby book, which I just looked at recently. I must have updated the thing at some point. There was a section that asked for hobbies, which I listed as glass animals, matches and eating. How are “matches” a hobby? Did I collect matches? I don’t remember doing this. And is eating really considered a hobby?

I tried on a lilac colored hippy shirt today at Vagabond Imports. It was short sleeved and had elastic all around the collar and at the sleeve. The shirt puffed out a bit and had some decorative embroidery. I looked pregnant, and the sleeves were cutting off my circulation. The sleeves looked like those weird neon colored arm floats that children wear in waiting pools - plus it reeked of incense. I didn’t buy it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home