Dedicated to fashionable librarians and other stuff

Monday, June 27, 2005

Marshmallows cures cramps

It's not true. I ate an entire bag the other day while watching reruns of Sex and the City, but all the white globules did was make me feel bloated and fluffy.

My best friend's ex who lives in Chicago is Blues'in to the top and you may want to keep your eye on this guy -"Toronzo Cannon and the Cannonball Express." I think he's going to be big - that's my prediction. I'm writing some lyrics for him about a city girl movin' to the country and how she's got the blues. He played at the Blues Festival earlier in the month and got an excellent review in the Reader. He rocks!!

My upper arms are grotesque. I hate getting older - what's up with everything just turning into gelatinous falling blobs of grossness? I'm sure the marshmallows didn't help. It all sucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home