Dedicated to fashionable librarians and other stuff

Saturday, June 25, 2005

Hummus for 80

I had to make hummus tonight for a party tomorrow. Normally, this wouldn't be a problem, but there will be about 80 people attending. It's not so easy making hummus for 80.

The ALA conference is this week. Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it. I would have loved to have seen Barack Obama and David Sedaris. I just saw Sedaris on Letterman the other night. My first time seeing (and hearing) him. He read a bit from a fable he was working on - as usual, it was brilliantly witty with a touch of edginess. Sometimes I wish I could give up my librarian gig and become a writer. Ha.

I watched Napoleon Dynamite again tonight - I think this was my fifth time in a span of about 6 weeks. Five was certainly too many - I think four was, too. I need to give it a break.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home